Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, iPod docking stations and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Options for a bite to eat or a refreshing drink include 4 restaurants, a coffee shop, a poolside bar and a bar/lounge
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Splash around at the lazy river or swim in the 5 outdoor pools
- Treat yourself to manicures and pedicures, hot stone massages or facials at Blue Harmony Spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre, 2 spa tubs and mini golf
- Guests speak favourably about the central location and the comfortable guestrooms
- 7 minutes by car from Disney Springs® and 14 minutes from Epcot®
- Free theme park and local-area shuttle service
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek ratings based on 13 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek
24 Jul 2019 by Wyndham Management Team
Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed our property and grand service from our staff. We hope to welcome you again soon!
Christmas with the family
Awesome Florida Holiday
Could do better
grand wyndham bonnet creek
Kurztrip ins Disney World
Mooi en goed hotel voor een vakantie in Orlando
About the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet CreekLocation 14651 Chelonia Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32821
Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek offers its guests a full-service spa, 5 the outdoor swimming pools, and 2 hot tubs along with a lazy river and a waterslide. There are 4 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Event space at this resort measures 35000 square feet (3252 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A 24-hour fitness centre, spa services, and a terrace are also featured at the family-friendly Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Orlando resort is smoke free.
- 400 guestrooms or units
- 14 levels
- 4 dining venues
- 35000 sq ft of conference space
- 3252 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2011
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Number of outdoor pools -5
- Lazy river
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Free theme park shuttle
- Playground on site
- Miniature golf on site
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) (32.5 km / 20.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle and theme park shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek offers 400 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 55-inch Plasma televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. This Orlando resort provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Pillowtop beds
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Plasma television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Deep Blue Seafood Grille – This restaurant only serves dinner.
Bar 1521 Sushi – This sushi bar specialises in sushi and only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Back Bay Bar and Grill – This poolside restaurant specialises in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
The Barista – On-site coffee shop. Open daily.
Tesoro Cove – This restaurant specialises in American cuisine and only serves breakfast. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
5 the outdoor swimming pools and 2 hot tubs are on site. Other recreational amenities include a lazy river, a waterslide and a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Miniature golf on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
Blue Harmony Spa has 6 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 10 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 150 per accommodation, per week
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 25 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 39.38 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Health club access
- Fitness centre access
- Children's club/arcade access
- Partner property pool access
- Shuttle service
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: USD 22 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 29 per night
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per week
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bonnet Creek Resort Wyndham
- Orlando Grand Resort
- Wyndham Bonnet Resort
- Wyndham Grand Bonnet Creek
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Bonnet Creek
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek
- Wyndham Grand Resort Bonnet Creek
- Wyndham Orlando Grand
- Wyndham Orlando Grand Resort Bonnet Creek
- Wyndham Resort Bonnet Creek
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Hotel Orlando
You should know
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.