Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Lake Buena Vista
Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs® Resort Area is located on a lake and in a walkable area with good shopping. Holy Land Experience and Medieval Times are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Disney Springs® and Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, or check out an event or a game at ESPN Wide World of Sports.
- Kissimmee Station - 17 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- LakeView Restaurant – Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- SunDial 24/7 – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Open 24 hours.
- Oasis Pool Bar & Grill – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Eclipse Lobby Lounge – Serves dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs® Resort Area
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
I could not access floors with the keycards. The elevators had an issue with the key cards. We did not get our room ready till 4 pm. I had to call to see if it was ready.