Find cheap hotels in Orrville
Hotels from £34
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Orrville
Most frequently booked hotels in Orrville
Finding Orrville Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Orrville? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Orrville has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Orrville include:
- Seguin Valley Golf Club
- Ridge at Manitou
- Oastler Lake Provincial Park
- WildRose Designs Gallery
- The Museum on Tower Hill
- West Parry Sound District Museum
- Tower Hill Park
When is the Best Time to Explore Orrville?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Orrville, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Orrville are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are May and November, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 6°C and at night it is -17°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and -5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 6°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and -14°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Orrville is 31 mm.