Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, fridges and free toiletries
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the restaurant
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include laundry facilities, a lift and a vending machine
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the comfy beds and nice bathrooms
- Within a 10-minute walk of Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade and Amerikamura
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 26 reviews
About the Dormy Inn Premium Namba ANNEX Natural Hot SpringLocation 2-1-6 Higashishinsaibashi Chuo-ku, Osaka, Osaka 542-0083
There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. Dormy Inn Premium Namba ANNEX Natural Hot Spring also features vending machine, laundry facilities, and a lift. This 3.5-star Osaka hotel is smoke free.
- 151 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Train station: Osaka Namba Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Metro station: Nagahoribashi Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
Dormy Inn Premium Namba ANNEX Natural Hot Spring offers 151 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary slippers. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include toilets with an electronic bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Osaka hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access.
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Toiletries (free)
- Toilet with electronic bidet
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
Dormy Inn Premium Namba ANNEX Natural Hot Spring has a restaurant on site.
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot spring (onsen).
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Union Pay
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective 1 June 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1800 for adults and JPY 900 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.