Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, 24-hour room service and LCD TVs
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in some public areas
- Enjoy Japanese cuisine while dining at Kawaume
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi and wired Internet for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Treat yourself to Swedish massages, reflexology or body treatments at the spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour health club and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- Steps from Herbis Plaza and 11 minutes on foot from Umeda Sky Building
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
81.0% of guests recommend out of 2604 reviews
About the Hilton OsakaLocation 8-8, Umeda 1-chome, Osaka, Osaka-fu 530-0001
Hilton Osaka offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour health club. There are 4 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby corner/local shop. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A sauna, spa services, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Hilton Osaka. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Parking is available for a fee. This 4.5-star Osaka hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 562 guestrooms or units
- 23 levels
- 4 dining venues
- Built in 1986
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) (55.6 km / 34.5 mi)
- Train station: Osaka Umeda Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Metro station: Nishi-Umieda Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Osaka offers 562 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. A pillow menu is available. LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, complimentary slippers, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. This Osaka hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a safe and a hairdryer. In-room massages and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a weekly basis.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (weekly)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Kawaume – This restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Centrum – This restaurant only serves dinner. Open daily.
Folk Kitchen – This buffet restaurant specialises in fusion cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Tenka – On-site fine-dining restaurant. Open daily.
Myplace Café & Bar – This Cafe specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a 24-hour health club and a sauna.
Guests aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the health club or fitness facility.
The on-site spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include Swedish massages, facials, body treatments and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology.
The spa is open daily.
- Swedish massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transport is offered at scheduled time 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Cash or credit card deposit required
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3000 for adults and JPY 2100 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 1000 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: JPY 1000 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 1550 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 780 (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 6300 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Osaka Hotel
- Hilton Osaka
- Hilton International Osaka
- Hilton Osaka Hotel Osaka
- Osaka Hilton International
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.