Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with digital TV, fridges and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include 10 restaurants, 2 coffee shops/cafés and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and a porter
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, overall comfort and low noise level
- Steps from Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade and 8 minutes on foot from Dotonbori Glico Sign
Reviews from Trip Advisor
84.0% of guests recommend out of 2268 reviews
About the Hotel Nikko OsakaLocation 1-3-3 Nishi-shinsaibashi, Osaka, Osaka-fu 542-0086
There are 10 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Nikko Osaka. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Osaka hotel.
- 1 building
- 603 guestrooms or units
- 32 levels
- 10 dining venues
- 2 coffee shops
- Built in 1982
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Beauty salon
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) (51.7 km / 32.1 mi)
- Train station: Osaka Namba Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Shinsaibashi Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Nikko Osaka offers 603 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include complimentary slippers, a bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Osaka hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. In-room massages and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Digital channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Serena – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Les Celebrites – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Benkay – This restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Icho – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 20
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Parcel deliveries for guests will be accepted and stored free of charge up to 3 days prior to check-in. Any deliveries received more than 3 days prior to check-in will incur a per day fee. The property cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged goods. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective 1 June 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1400 per night (in/out privileges)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Nikko Osaka
- Nikko Osaka
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.