Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with sofa beds, flat-screen TVs and separate bathtubs and showers
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the coffee shop/café
- Amenities include a shared microwave
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and nice bathrooms
- Within a 15-minute walk of Nipponbashi and Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 26 reviews
About the midi HOTELLocation 2-13-19, Shikitsunishi, Naniwa-ku, Osaka, 556-0015
There's a coffee shop/café on site. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Osaka hotel.
- 28 guestrooms or units
- Coffee shop
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Smoking in designated areas
- Microwave in a common area
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Parking (limited spaces)
- Train station: Osaka Shin-Imamiya Station (1.2 km / 0.8 mi)
- Metro station: Daikokucho Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
Midi HOTEL offers 28 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. This accommodation is furnished with double sofa beds. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- Flat-screen television
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective from 1 January 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after 1 June 2019).
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.