Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, fridges and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, laundry facilities and multilingual staff
- On-site recreation includes hot springs
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Just a 3-minute walk from Kuromon Ichiba Market and 7 minutes on foot from Nipponbashi
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 166 reviews
About the Onyado Nono Namba Natural Hot SpringLocation 1-4-18 Nipponbashi, Chuo-ku, Namba, Osaka, Osaka 542-0073
Onyado Nono Namba Natural Hot Spring offers its guests hot springs. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. Vending machine, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities are also featured at Onyado Nono Namba Natural Hot Spring. This 3.5-star Osaka hotel is smoke free.
- 168 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Airport: Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) (47.8 km / 29.7 mi)
- Train station: Osaka Namba Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Metro station: Nippombashi Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
Onyado Nono Namba Natural Hot Spring offers 168 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include toilets with an electronic bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Toilet with electronic bidet
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hot springs on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 4:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after midnight must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective 1 June 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1800 for adults and JPY 900 for children (approximately)
- Refrigerator fee: JPY 0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Onyado Nono Namba Hotel
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.