Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, fridges and free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include a lift and a vending machine
- Guests speak favourably about the breakfast and the beds
- 6 minutes by car from Osaka Castle and 7 minutes from Osaka-jō Hall
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 28 reviews
About the SARASA HOTEL Shin-OsakaLocation 7-1-17 Nishinakajima, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka, Osaka 532-0011
SARASA HOTEL Shin-Osaka offers its guests vending machine and a lift. WiFi is free in public spaces. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Osaka hotel.
- 152 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station: Shin-Osaka Station, Osaka, Japan (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Nishinakajima-Minamigata Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
SARASA HOTEL Shin-Osaka offers 152 forms of accommodation with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. This Osaka hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Toilet with electronic bidet
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective 1 June 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.