Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, flat-screen TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include 5 restaurants, a coffee shop and 2 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Services include concierge services, a porter and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a health club and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and spaciousness to overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Just a 2-minute drive from Kuromon Ichiba Market and a few minutes from Shitennoji Temple
Reviews from Trip Advisor
72.0% of guests recommend out of 1719 reviews
About the Sheraton Miyako Hotel OsakaLocation 6-1-55 Uehommachi, Osaka, Osaka-fu 543-0001
Sheraton Miyako Hotel Osaka offers its guests an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna. There are 5 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 581 square feet (54 square metres) and includes conference rooms. Multilingual staff, gift shops/news stands, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Sheraton Miyako Hotel Osaka. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Osaka hotel.
- 1 building
- 578 guestrooms or units
- 21 levels
- 5 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 581 sq ft of conference space
- 54 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1986
- Coffee shop
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Osaka (ITM-Itami) (18.8 km / 11.7 mi)
- Train station: Osaka Uehommachi Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Metro station: Osaka Uehonmachi Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Sheraton Miyako Hotel Osaka offers 578 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and free newspapers. Beds feature down comforters. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, complimentary slippers, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Electric kettle
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Restaurant & Lounge eu – This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
Bar eu – This bar only serves light fare. Open daily.
Chinese Restaurant Shisen – This restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Uemachi – This restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Top of Miyako – This buffet restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club and a sauna.
Guests aged under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas, Sheraton Miyako Hotel Osaka does not permit guests with visible tattoos to use the facilities. Guests may contact the office for further information using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Children age 3 and younger stay free and receive free breakfast when sharing a bed with parents and using existing bedding; the number of children who stay free is based on room occupancy limits. Breakfast is not included in the Breakfast rate plan for children age 4-5 who stay free; additional fees of JPY 1300 per child, per night apply and are collected at the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective 1 June 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1000.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Sheraton Miyako Hotel Osaka
- Sheraton Miyako Hotel
- Sheraton Miyako Osaka
- Sheraton Miyako
- Sheraton Osaka
- Osaka Sheraton
You should know
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 9 PM.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.