Renovations + Closures
This property is closed from 2 April 2020 to 31 May 2020 (dates subject to change).
There are 3 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, as well as a nearby corner/local shop. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. Tour or ticket assistance, vending machine, and multilingual staff are also featured at The Park Front Hotel at Universal Studios Japan. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Osaka hotel.
- 598 guestrooms or units
- 3 dining venues
- 2 coffee shops
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Corner/local shop
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
- Microwave in a common area
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms:
, Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas:
, Free wired Internet
Airport: Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) (47.3 km / 29.4 mi)
Train station: Chidoribashi Station (3.5 km / 2.2 mi)
Metro station: Universal City Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Park Front Hotel at Universal Studios Japan offers 598 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. A pillow menu is available. 40-inch Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, slippers, toilets with an electronic bidet and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Deep-soaking tub
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Toilet with electronic bidet
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Children's slippers
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
Buffet Dining 'Alaka – This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Wolfgang Puch PIZZA BAR – This restaurant serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Eggs'n Things – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Wheelchairs available on site
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair-accessible path to lift
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is: 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions.
Guests arriving after midnight must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
- Debit cards not accepted
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective 1 January 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2950 for adults and JPY 1830 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 3500 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Park Front Hotel Universal Studios Japan R Osaka
- Park Front Hotel Universal Studios Japan R
- Park Front Universal Studios Japan R Osaka
- Park Front Universal Studios Japan R
- Park Front Hotel Universal Studios Japan ™ Osaka
- Park Front Hotel Universal Studios Japan ™
- Park Front Universal Studios Japan ™ Osaka
- Park Front Universal Studios Japan ™
- The Park Front Hotel at Universal Studios Japan(R)
- Park Front Universal Stuos Ja
- The Park Front Hotel at Universal Studios Japan Hotel
- The Park Front Hotel at Universal Studios Japan Osaka
- The Park Front Hotel at Universal Studios Japan Hotel Osaka
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
url importing http://www.ebookers.com/Osaka-Hotels-The-Park-Front-Hotel-at-Universal-Studios-Japan.h12315627-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Osaka-Hotels-The-Park-Front-Hotel-at-Universal-Studios-Japan.h12315627-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.ebookers.com/Osaka-Hotels-The-Park-Front-Hotel-at-Universal-Studios-Japan.h12315627-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&