Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, flat-screen TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Options for a bite to eat include 3 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, a porter and luggage storage
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and comfy beds to overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Steps from Universal CityWalk® Osaka and 5 minutes by car from Tempozan Ferris Wheel
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 623 reviews
About the The Park Front Hotel at Universal Studios Japan ™Location 6-2-52 Shimaya Konohana-ku, Osaka, 554-0024
There are 3 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, as well as a nearby corner/local shop. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. The Park Front Hotel at Universal Studios Japan ™ also features vending machine, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a fee, parking is available. This 3.5-star Osaka hotel is smoke free.
- 598 guestrooms or units
- 3 dining venues
- 2 coffee shops
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Corner/local shop
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) (46.8 km / 29.1 mi)
- Train station: Osaka Ebie Station (6.3 km / 3.9 mi)
- Metro station: Universal City Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Park Front Hotel at Universal Studios Japan ™ offers 598 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. A pillow menu is available. 40-inch Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Osaka hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Deep soaking tub
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
Buffet Dining 'Alaka – This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Wolfgang Puch PIZZA BAR – This restaurant serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Eggs'n Things – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
A scheduled power outage will take place on November 28, 2018 from noon-5 PM. Check-out will be noon and check-in will be 5 PM on that day. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests arriving after 11 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective 1 June 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: JPY 2400 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Park Front Hotel Universal Studios Japan R Osaka
- Park Front Hotel Universal Studios Japan R
- Park Front Universal Studios Japan R Osaka
- Park Front Universal Studios Japan R
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.