Enter dates to see availability
- Each apartment offers a kitchenette, a washing machine and a fridge
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Guests have great things to say about the family-friendly amenities and the room service
- Steps from Nipponbashi and 5 minutes on foot from Kuromon Ichiba Market
About the YUKI NihonbashiLocation 4-15-24 Nipponbashi, Naniwa-ku, Osaka, Osaka 556-0005
Public spaces have free WiFi.
- 44 guestrooms or units
- Front desk (limited hours)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Osaka Kitntetsu-Nipponbashi Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: Ebisucho Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
YUKI Nihonbashi offers 44 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with complimentary slippers and a hairdryer. Accommodation at this 3-star apartment has kitchenettes with fridges, microwaves and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower and complimentary toiletries.
- In-room kitchenette
- Multiple bedrooms
- Electric kettle
- Separate shower and tub
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from noon - 10 PM.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
The front desk at this property is open daily from noon - 10 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Hotel Registry Number - 大阪市指令 大保環第18-647号
- Guests must contact the property
- A city tax will be collected at the property, effective 1 January 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100 to JPY 300 per person, per night, based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.