Find cheap hotels in Oshima Island
Hotels from £33
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Oshima Island
Most frequently booked hotels in Oshima Island
Finding Oshima Island Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Oshima Island? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Exploring Oshima Island
The city of Oshima Island has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Oshima Island include:
- Ryukyu Islands
- Sakito History and Folklore Museum
- Nanatsugama Limestone Cave
- Shinsaikai Bridge
- Saikaibashi Park
- Kujukushima Zoological and Botanical Garden
- Kujukushima Aquarium
When making plans for your holiday in Oshima Island, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Nagasaki (NGS) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Oshima Island?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Oshima Island, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Oshima Island are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and July, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 282 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 668 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 17°C. Average precipitation for this season is 676 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 24°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 288 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Oshima Island is 1914 mm.