Find cheap hotels in Otavalo
Hotels from £16
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Otavalo
Most frequently booked hotels in Otavalo
Finding Otavalo Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Otavalo? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 18 Otavalo hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Otavalo
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Otavalo, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like the following hotels in Otavalo for the free breakfast:
- Green House Araque Inn
- Casa Mojanda
- Hotel Acoma
The following Otavalo hotels are popular with guests for their pool:
- Hostal y Complejo recreacional La Playita de Monse
- Medina del Lago
Travellers who stayed at this hotel in Otavalo enjoyed the on-site-fitness centre:
- Medina del Lago
The city of Otavalo has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Otavalo include:
- Poncho Plaza
- Condor Park
- El Lechero
- Cuicocha Lake
- Peguche Waterfall
- Laguna Cuicocha
- Cotacachi Cayapas Ecological Reserve
When making plans for your holiday in Otavalo, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Quito (UIO-Mariscal Sucre Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Otavalo?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Otavalo, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Otavalo are typically September and August, whereas the coldest months are usually September and August. The months with the most rain are March and April, whereas July and June have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 18°C and at night it is 9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 13 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 9°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 11 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 20°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 7 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 19°C and 9°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 10 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Otavalo is 41 mm.