Find cheap hotels in Ouai Hourri
Hotels from £28
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Ouai Hourri
Most frequently booked hotels in Ouai Hourri
Finding Ouai Hourri Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Ouai Hourri? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Exploring Ouai Hourri
The city of Ouai Hourri has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Ouai Hourri include:
- Metro Cash and Carry
- Agadir Royal Golf Club
- Souk El Had
- Golf du Soleil
- House of Activities Association Club
- Poste de Police
When making plans for your trip to Ouai Hourri, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Agadir (AGA-Al Massira) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Ouai Hourri?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Ouai Hourri, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Ouai Hourri are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are December and February, whereas September and December have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 25°C and at night it is 9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 12°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 2 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 3 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Ouai Hourri is 8 mm.