Find cheap hotels in Oura
Hotels from £27
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Oura
Most frequently booked hotels in Oura
Finding Oura Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Oura? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Oura
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Oura, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate this Oura hotel for the free breakfast:
- Solar de Oura
The city of Oura has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Oura include:
- Chaves Castle
- Ponte Trajano
- Roman Baths and Palace of Justice
- Forte de Sao Francisco
- National Railway Museum
When making plans for your trip to Oura, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Vila Real (VRL) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Oura?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Oura, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Oura are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are November and January, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is 4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 440 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 254 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 12°C. Average precipitation for this season is 109 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and 5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 467 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Oura is 1270 mm.