Find cheap hotels in Oviglio
Hotels from £46
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Oviglio
Most frequently booked hotels in Oviglio
Finding Oviglio Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Oviglio? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Oviglio
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Oviglio, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise the following Oviglio hotel for the free breakfast:
- Relais del Castello di Oviglio
The quaint city of Oviglio is known for its restaurants. Popular attractions in and around Oviglio include:
- Antiquarium Forum Fulvii
- Church of Quattordio
- Saint Giovanni Battista Parish
- Golf Club Margara
- Piazzetta della Lega Lombarda
- Piazza della Liberta
- Chiesa di Santa Maria di Castello
When arranging your Oviglio getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Oviglio?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Oviglio, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Oviglio are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are October and November, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 15°C and at night it is 5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 319 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and 9°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 255 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 27°C and the nighttime average is 16°C. Average precipitation for this season is 216 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and 5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 498 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Oviglio is 1288 mm.