Great location. Clean and nice room. Got everything we need. Thx
- Blue Mountain Village
- 2 min walk
- Village at Blue
- 2 min walk
- Ridge Runner Mountain Coaster
- 11 min walk
- Owen Sound, ON (YOS-Billy Bishop Regional)
- 45 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3788 4841
About this area
- Blue Mountain Village - 2 min walk
- Village at Blue - 2 min walk
- Ridge Runner Mountain Coaster - 11 min walk
- Plunge Aquatic Center - 13 min walk
- Blue Mountain Ski Resort - 17 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 117 min drive
About this property
The Lodges at Blue Mountain - Mountain Walk Condos
Free self-parking, free WiFi in public areas and a free ski shuttle are available at this condominium resort. The condo has 3 bedrooms and offers free WiFi and a sofa bed. Guests can enjoy a fireplace, and other amenities include a kitchen with a fridge and a hob.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 50.00 per pet, per stay.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: CAD 50 per accommodation, per week.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 50.00 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
Property is also known as
- Lodges Blue Mountain Mountain Walk Condos
- Lodges Blue Walk Condos
- Blue Mountain Mountain Walk Condos
- Blue Walk Condos
- Cross-country skiing, skiing lessons and downhill skiing nearby
- Free ski shuttle
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Free self-parking
- Limited parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- 3 bedrooms
- Sofa bed
- 2 bathrooms
- Living room
- TV with cable service
- DVD player
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- CAD 50.00 per pet per stay
Services and conveniences
- Iron/ironing board
Things to do
- Cave exploring, snowshoeing and golf nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fire extinguisher
- Smoke detector
- 50 rooms
- 2 floors
Nearby things to do
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Cave exploring nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Ziplining nearby
Great location, convenient for a big family.
Great location, easy walk to Blue Mountain village. Enough space for a big family, two bathrooms is a huge plus. Nice to have a full kitchen and a BBQ grill outside. Parking available. Just be aware that the "promos" like discounts for attractions or the private "beach club" will not apply to this "private residence" (you are not considered a guess of the resort). This was not clear when we booked. Still a great place to stay, we will be back again when the in-laws come to visit next year.