Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LCD TVs, fridges and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the restaurant
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include newspapers, a meeting room and a lift
- Steps from Oxford Castle and 5 minutes on foot from Said Business School
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 6 reviews
About the Courtyard by Marriott Oxford City CentreLocation 15 Paradise Street, Oxford, England OX1 1LD
There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly Courtyard by Marriott Oxford City Centre also features dry cleaning/laundry services and a lift. You'll have access to the health club at a partner property. This 4-star Oxford hotel is smoke free.
- 150 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Dining venue
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Newspapers for purchase
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow)
- Train station: Oxford Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
Courtyard by Marriott Oxford City Centre offers 150 forms of accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and a hairdryer. This Oxford hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- LCD television
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
The Bistro – On-site restaurant.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit and window guards.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. For guests' safety, the property includes carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit and window guards in all accommodation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 15 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 25 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Courtyard by Marriott Oxford City Centre Oxford
- Courtyard by Marriott Oxford City Centre Hotel Oxford
- Courtyard by Marriott Oxford City Centre Hotel