Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and Egyptian cotton sheets
- Free continental breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at English Restaurant
- Amenities include meeting rooms and a terrace
- 14 minutes by car from Christ Church College and 15 minutes from Covered Market
Reviews from Trip Advisor
59.0% of guests recommend out of 1042 reviews
About the Crazy BearLocation Bear Lane, Oxford, England OX44 7UR
There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. The luxury Crazy Bear also features a terrace, a garden, and 24-hour room service. Self parking is free. This 5-star Oxford guesthouse is smoke free.
- 16 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 4 buildings
- 2 dining venues
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow)
- Train station: Abingdon Culham Station (9.4 km / 5.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Crazy Bear offers 16 forms of accommodation with complimentary bathrobes and designer toiletries. Each accommodation is individually decorated. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free continental breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM. An additional breakfast is available daily for a fee.
English Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Thai Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in Thai cuisine.
24-hour room service is available.
- Thai massage
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No lifts
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 150 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Crazy Bear House Oxford
- Crazy Bear Oxford
- Crazy Bear
- Crazy Bear Guesthouse Oxford
- Crazy Bear Guesthouse
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the guesthouse before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.