- St. Anne's College
- 5 min drive
- University of Oxford
- 6 min drive
- Oxford (OXF)
- 6 min drive
- Pitts Rivers Museum
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Oxford, Jurys Inn Oxford is in the historical district and near a train station. Oxford University Museum of Natural History and Ashmolean Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Carfax Tower and Bodleian Library. Waterperry Gardens and West Witney Sports and Social Club are also worth visiting.
- St. Anne's College - 5 min drive
- University of Oxford - 6 min drive
- Ashmolean Museum - 6 min drive
- Oxford University Museum of Natural History - 6 min drive
- Pitts Rivers Museum - 7 min drive
- Oxford Parkway Station - 6 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 53 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves dinner. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Jurys Inn Oxford
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
I would like to Thank the Staff at Jury Inn Hotel we booked the Hotel for a weekend break for my Husband 50th Birthday. On our Journey there we stoopedd at the service station my husband bought a protein shake checked all ingredients as has a nut allergy. When we got to Hotel was feeling unwell his face was swollen lips swollen and had problems braething the staff got Ambulance they were there in minutes spent the rest of the evening in Hospital My Husband is better now but thank you again to the Hotel and all so the Drs and Nurses at JRH they were amazjng