Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at Acanthus Restaurant
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Steps from Ashmolean Museum and New Theatre Oxford
- Dogs welcome for a fee
Macdonald Randolph Hotel ratings based on 16 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Macdonald Randolph Hotel
Lovely old hotel with lots of character
Close to centre
Horrible check-in experience
Okay not really worth the money
About the Macdonald Randolph HotelLocation Beaumont Street, Oxford, England OX1 2LN
Macdonald Randolph Hotel offers its guests a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 2948 square feet (274 square metres). Spa services, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Macdonald Randolph Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Oxford hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 151 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 2948 sq ft of conference space
- 274 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (77 km / 47.8 mi)
- Train station: Oxford Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Macdonald Randolph Hotel offers 151 forms of accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Acanthus Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The Morse Bar – On-site cocktail bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 7 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 21.50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 40.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Macdonald Randolph Hotel Oxford
- Macdonald Randolph Hotel
- Macdonald Randolph Oxford
- Macdonald Randolph
- Randolph Hotel Oxford
- Hotel Macdonald Randolph
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.