- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Ashmolean Museum
- 1 min walk
- Oxford Playhouse
- 2 min walk
- New Theatre Oxford
- 3 min walk
- Oxford (OXF)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city centre, The Randolph Hotel is in Oxford's Oxford City Centre neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Ashmolean Museum and New Theatre Oxford are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Carfax Tower and Bodleian Library. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Oxford Ice Rink or Iffley Road Track. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Ashmolean Museum - 1 min walk
- Oxford Playhouse - 2 min walk
- New Theatre Oxford - 3 min walk
- Bodleian Library - 7 min walk
- Trinity College - 13 min walk
- Oxford Station - 10 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 58 min drive
- Where to eat
- Acanthus Restaurant – Restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The Morse Bar – Open daily.
- The Drawing Room – Serves light fare daily.
About this property
The Randolph Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Room comfort
Really impressed with the majority of things, heating in the room didn't work until the end of our trip - a not on the heating system