Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer free minibar items, MP3 docking stations and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include multilingual staff and a terrace
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, overall comfort and low noise level
- Steps from New Theatre Oxford and 3 minutes on foot from Exeter College
Reviews from Trip Advisor
85.0% of guests recommend out of 893 reviews
About the Vanbrugh House HotelLocation 20-24 St Michaels Street, Oxford, England OX1 2EB
Vanbrugh House Hotel offers its guests a terrace, multilingual staff, and 24-hour room service. Public spaces have free WiFi. This 4-star Oxford hotel is smoke free.
- 22 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (77.6 km / 48.2 mi)
- Train station: Oxford Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
Vanbrugh House Hotel offers 22 forms of accommodation with MP3 docking stations and free minibar items. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. This Oxford hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and safes. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Stocked minibar (free)
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance for check-in instructions and key retrieval information. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 10.50 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Vanbrugh House Hotel Oxford
- Vanbrugh House Hotel
- Vanbrugh House Oxford
- Vanbrugh House