Find cheap hotels in Pa Mok
Hotels from £11
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Pa Mok
Most frequently booked hotels in Pa Mok
Finding Pa Mok Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Pa Mok? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Exploring Pa Mok
The city of Pa Mok has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Pa Mok include:
- Wat Phra Si Sanphet
- Wat Ratchaburana
- Ayutthaya Historical Park
- Ang Thong Technical College
- Park and Water Park Complex
- Wat Phu Khao Thong
- Wat Lokayasutha
When is the Best Time to Explore Pa Mok?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Pa Mok, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Pa Mok are typically April and March, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are August and September, whereas December and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 37°C and at night it is 20°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 68 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 37°C during the day and 25°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 376 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 34°C and the nighttime average is 25°C. Average precipitation for this season is 518 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 32°C and 19°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 192 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Pa Mok is 1154 mm.