Find cheap hotels in Pacho
Hotels from £18
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Pacho
Most frequently booked hotels in Pacho
Finding Pacho Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Pacho? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Pacho
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Pacho, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise this Pacho hotel for the free breakfast:
- Hotel California
The following Pacho hotel is popular with travellers for the swimming pool:
- Hotel California
The city of Pacho has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Pacho include:
- Tolima University
- Pacho Church
- Salt Cathedral of Zipaquira
When arranging your Pacho getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Pacho?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Pacho, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Pacho are typically February and March, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and April, whereas July and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 20°C and at night it is 9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 228 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 10°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 316 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 163 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 19°C and 9°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 342 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Pacho is 1049 mm.