Find cheap hotels in Paciran
Hotels from £6
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Paciran
Most frequently booked hotels in Paciran
Finding Paciran Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Paciran? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
When is the Best Time to Explore Paciran?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Paciran, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Paciran are typically October and November, whereas the coldest months are usually August and September. The months with the most rain are April and January, whereas September and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 32°C and at night it is 24°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 736 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 445 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 33°C and the nighttime average is 23°C. Average precipitation for this season is 55 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 33°C and 23°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 437 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Paciran is 1673 mm.