Find cheap hotels in Pacoche
Hotels from £16
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Pacoche
Most frequently booked hotels in Pacoche
Finding Pacoche Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Pacoche? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Pacoche has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Pacoche include:
- Universidad Laica Eloy Alfaro de Manabi
- Central Bank Museum
- Manta Port
When making plans for your holiday in Pacoche, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Manta (MEC-Eloy Alfaro Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Pacoche?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Pacoche, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Pacoche are typically May and April, whereas the coldest months are usually August and September. The months with the most rain are February and March, whereas July and September have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 29°C and at night it is 23°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 17 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 22°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 20°C. Average precipitation for this season is 3 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 28°C and 21°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Pacoche is 37 mm.