Find cheap hotels in Padis
Hotels from £23
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Padis
Most frequently booked hotels in Padis
Finding Padis Hotels
So, you're considering going to Padis? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Padis has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Padis include:
- Fortress Ponor
- Ruginoasa Hole
- Bear Cave
- Horea Memorial House
- Floroiu Dam
- Snail Hill
- Avram Iancu Memorial House and Museum
When is the Best Time to Explore Padis?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Padis, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Padis are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and July, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is -7°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 5 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and 2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 10 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 26°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 11 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and -4°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 4 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Padis is 30 mm.