Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer digital TV, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free full breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy local cuisine while dining at The Harbour Kitchen
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the comfy beds and overall comfort
- Steps from Padstow Museum and 3 minutes on foot from Padstow Harbour
Reviews from Trip Advisor
76.0% of guests recommend out of 80 reviews
About the Padstow Harbour HotelLocation Station Road, Padstow, England PL28 8DB
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. An outdoor pool, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Padstow Harbour Hotel. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Padstow hotel is smoke free.
- 58 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall) (20.4 km / 12.7 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Padstow Harbour Hotel offers 58 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones.
- Separate bedroom
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Toiletries (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast daily from 8 AM to 9:30 AM.
The Harbour Kitchen – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Metropole Hotel Padstow
- Metropole Padstow
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in May and close in August.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.