Find cheap hotels in Pagkia
Hotels from £40
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Pagkia
Most frequently booked hotels in Pagkia
Finding Pagkia Hotels
So, you're considering going to Pagkia? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Pagkia has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Pagkia include:
- Koita Towers
- Gerolimenas Beach
- Diros Caves
- Cape Matapan
- Kelefas Castle
When is the Best Time to Explore Pagkia?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Pagkia, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Pagkia are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are January and December, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is 7°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 9°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 4 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 17°C. Average precipitation for this season is 2 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 26°C and 8°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Pagkia is 22 mm.