- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Villa Giulia
- 2 min walk
- Porta dei Greci
- 2 min walk
- Piazza della Kalsa
- 3 min walk
- Palermo (PMO-Punta Raisi)
- 26 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Palermo's Kalsa neighbourhood, NH Palermo is in the city centre. Via Roma and Ballaro Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Foro Italico and Mondello Beach. Palermo Botanical Garden and AcquaPark Monreale are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Villa Giulia - 2 min walk
- Porta dei Greci - 2 min walk
- Piazza della Kalsa - 3 min walk
- Church of Santa Teresa alla Kalsa - 3 min walk
- Church of Santa Maria della Pieta - 5 min walk
- Giachery Station - 7 min drive
- Palermo Central Station - 12 min walk
- Palermo (PMO-Punta Raisi) - 39 min drive
- Where to eat
- I Paladini – Pool-view restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Hotel was clean neat and beautiful rooms with a seperate room with couch which was so nice to have a couch to sit on. When you have been travelling for 6 weeks, you miss the comforts of home.