Find cheap hotels in Pampaneira
Hotels from £22
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Pampaneira
Most frequently booked hotels in Pampaneira
Finding Pampaneira Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Pampaneira? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Pampaneira has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Pampaneira include:
- Poqueira Gorge
- Puente Palo
- The Water Museum
- Castle Lanjaron
- Alpujarras Gate
When arranging your Pampaneira getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Pampaneira?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Pampaneira, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Pampaneira are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and February, whereas August and June have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 19°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 5 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 33°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 3 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 35°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 2 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 26°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Pampaneira is 16 mm.