Find cheap hotels in Pandaan
Hotels from £14
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Pandaan
Most frequently booked hotels in Pandaan
Finding Pandaan Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Pandaan? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Pandaan has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Pandaan include:
- Finna Golf and Country Club
- Taman Dayu Golf Course
- Taman Safari Indonesia 2
- Alun Alun Bangil
- Alun Alun Pasuruan
- Taman Kota
When arranging your Pandaan getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Malang (MLG-Abdul Rachman Saleh) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Pandaan?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Pandaan, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Pandaan are typically October and November, whereas the coldest months are usually August and July. The months with the most rain are January and February, whereas September and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 31°C and at night it is 23°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 17 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 31°C during the day and 21°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 12 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 21°C. Average precipitation for this season is 3 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 32°C and 22°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 15 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Pandaan is 47 mm.