- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Cedar Breaks National Monument
- 40 min drive
- Brian Head Ski Resort
- 41 min drive
- Navajo Lake
- 64 min drive
- Cedar City, UT (CDC-Cedar City Regional)
- 78 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Panguitch, Aspen Cove Resort is in a rural location and on a lake. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Dixie National Forest and Panguitch Lake, while Gem Theatre and Historic GEM Theatre are cultural highlights.
- Cedar Breaks National Monument - 40 min drive
- Brian Head Ski Resort - 41 min drive
- Red Canyon - 45 min drive
- Navajo Lake - 64 min drive
- Alton Amphitheater - 79 min drive
- Cedar City, UT (CDC-Cedar City Regional) - 78 min drive
About this property
Aspen Cove Resort
- Liked: Staff & service
The Aspen Cove Resort, is a cute place to go if you are looking for more of an adventure than a "resort". The staff is very nice and accommodating, but the facilities are somewhat dated, the location is relatively remote, and simple features like air conditioning, extra rollaway bed, and even cell coverage are not existent. If you are going for a fishing trip with the guys, or wanting to do a getaway that is like camping, but without the camper or tent, then Aspen is the place for you.