Find cheap hotels in Papiesvlei
Hotels from £34
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Papiesvlei
Most frequently booked hotels in Papiesvlei
Finding Papiesvlei Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Papiesvlei? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Papiesvlei has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Papiesvlei include:
- Salmonsdam Nature Reserve
- Walkerbay Estate and Birkenhead Brewery
- Grootbos Nature Reserve
- Gansbaai Harbor
- Kleinbaai Harbour
- Hermanus Beach
- Grotto Beach
When is the Best Time to Explore Papiesvlei?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Papiesvlei, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Papiesvlei are typically January and February, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are July and June, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 24°C and at night it is 15°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 21°C during the day and 10°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 5 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 18°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 7 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and 12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 4 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Papiesvlei is 19 mm.