- LAC Lugano Arte e Cultura
- 14 min walk
- Via Nassa
- 15 min walk
- Santa Maria degli Angeli
- 18 min walk
- Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.)
- 52 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Paradiso, Hotel Dischma Lugano is near a metro station and near the boardwalk. Museum of Modern Art and Giancarlo and Danna Olgiati Collection are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Piazza della Riforma and San Lorenzo Cathedral. Swissminiatur and Alprose Chocolate Factory are also worth visiting.
- LAC Lugano Arte e Cultura - 14 min walk
- Via Nassa - 15 min walk
- Santa Maria degli Angeli - 18 min walk
- Piazza della Riforma - 2 min drive
- Monte San Salvatore - 4 min drive
- Lugano Funicular Station - 3 min drive
- Lugano-Paradiso - 6 min walk
- Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.) - 52 min drive
About this property
Hotel Dischma Lugano
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Best place for budget conscious travelers
For budget-conscious travelers, this is probably the best place in the Lugano area. Clean and comfortable beyond expected for the price level. At walking distance from the San Salvatore cable car station, which is one of the major tourist attractions of the area.