Find cheap hotels in Paredes
Hotels from £34
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Paredes
Most frequently booked hotels in Paredes
Finding Paredes Hotels
So, you're considering going to Paredes? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 7 Paredes hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Paredes
When you're deciding where to stay in Paredes, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
This Paredes hotel is popular with guests for the pool:
- Quinta do Rio Sousa
Guests who stayed at this Paredes hotel liked the on-site-fitness centre:
- Paredes Hotel Apartamento
The city of Paredes has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Paredes include:
- Sandeman Cellars
- Porto Cathedral
- Museum of Port Wine
- Casa da Musica
- Paco da Sousa Church
- Aveleda Vineyards
- Monte Castro Mozinho Ruins
When making plans for your holiday in Paredes, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Paredes?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Paredes, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Paredes are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are November and January, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is 4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 440 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 254 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 12°C. Average precipitation for this season is 109 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and 5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 467 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Paredes is 1270 mm.