Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with cable TV, safes and hairdryers
- Free WiFi
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and a computer
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and comfy beds
- Within a 15-minute walk of Tour Montparnasse and Cartier Foundation for Contemporary Art
- Pets welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
89.0% of guests recommend out of 291 reviews
About the Citadines Maine Montparnasse ParisLocation 67 Avenue Du Maine, Paris, Paris 75014
As a guest of Citadines Maine Montparnasse Paris, you'll find multilingual staff, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. The family-friendly Citadines Maine Montparnasse Paris also features laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. For a fee, parking is available. This Paris residence is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 67 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- Built in 1987
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Paris (ORY-Orly) (13.9 km / 8.6 mi)
- Train station: Paris-Vaugirard Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Gaite Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Citadines Maine Montparnasse Paris offers 67 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Cable televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a shower. This Paris residence provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on request.
- Cable channels
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Group Booking Policy: For reservations of 5 rooms or more, this property charges a deposit equal to 50% of the total cost of stay, collected at the time of booking. The remaining balance is to due 30 days prior to arrival. Bookings cancelled within 30-22 days of arrival will be charged 50% of the total cost of stay. The total cost of stay is nonrefundable if cancelled within 21 days prior to arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 1 year old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Maximum 1 per room
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 13 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: EUR 28 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Citadines Maine Montparnasse Paris House
- Citadines Maine Montparnasse House
- Citadines Maine Montparnasse Paris
- Citadines Maine Montparnasse
- Citadines Maine Montparnasse Hotel Paris
You should know
- One child 1 year old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.