Points of Interest
Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with sofa beds, flat-screen TVs and premium bedding
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Kitchen & Bar, a bistro that serves international cuisine
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi and wired Internet for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and a business centre
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests like the restaurant and breakfast
- Within a 15-minute walk of City of Fashion and Design and AccorHotels Arena
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 63 reviews
About the Courtyard by Marriott Paris Gare de LyonLocation 209-211 Rue de Bercy, Paris, 75012
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite business centre. WiFi is free in public spaces. There are 6 meeting rooms available. A 24-hour fitness centre, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the business-friendly Courtyard by Marriott Paris Gare de Lyon. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Paris hotel is smoke free.
- 249 guestrooms or units
- 19 levels
- Built in 2018
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Snack bar/deli
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) (32.8 km / 20.4 mi)
- Train station: Paris Bercy Bourgogne-Pays d'Auvergne Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Gare de Lyon Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Courtyard by Marriott Paris Gare de Lyon offers 249 forms of accommodation with complimentary bathrobes and a hairdryer. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 55-inch Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a bath and shower. This Paris hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Luxury bedding
- Pillow options
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Safe (surcharge)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Kitchen & Bar – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Parking height restrictions apply
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.30 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19 for adults and EUR 19 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 29 per day
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.