Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer satellite TV, hairdryers and phones
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include multilingual staff, a lift and TV in a common area
- Guests speak favourably about the local sightseeing and the proximity to shopping
- Within a 15-minute walk of Moulin Rouge and Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris
Grand Hotel De Turin ratings based on 73 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Grand Hotel De Turin
3 Night Stay
Great Long Weekend
Excellent short break.
About the Grand Hotel De TurinLocation 6 Rue Victor Massé, Paris, Paris 75009
Grand Hotel De Turin offers its guests tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a television in common area. Public spaces have free WiFi. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Parking is available for a fee. This 3-star Paris hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 50 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Built in 1882
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Tour and ticket information
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking discounted rates available , Offsite parking reservations required
- Airport: Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) (28.5 km / 17.7 mi)
- Train station: Paris-St-Lazare Station (2 km / 1.2 mi)
- Metro station: Pigalle Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Grand Hotel De Turin offers 50 forms of accommodation with a hairdryer. Satellite televisions are provided. This Paris hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones.
- Satellite channels
- Safe (surcharge)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 11:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 11:30 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 19 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 19 per day
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grand Hotel Turin Paris
- Grand Hotel Turin
- Grand Turin Paris
- Grand Turin
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.