Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, premium bedding and phones
- Free WiFi
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and a lift
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- Steps from Odeon Theatre
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
89.0% of guests recommend out of 788 reviews
About the Grand Hotel des BalconsLocation 3 rue Casimir Delavigne, Paris, Ile De France 75006
Grand Hotel des Balcons offers its guests complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and a lift. WiFi is free in public spaces. This Paris hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 49 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Grand Hotel des Balcons offers 49 forms of accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. This Paris hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 10 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 15 lb)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.13 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grand Hotel Balcons Paris
- Grand Hotel Balcons
- Grand Balcons Paris
- Grand Balcons
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.