Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer satellite TV, fridges and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the family-friendly amenities and the proximity to shopping
- Steps from Folies Bergere and 7 minutes on foot from Grevin Museum
Reviews from Trip Advisor
71.0% of guests recommend out of 1104 reviews
About the Hôtel Aida OpéraLocation 11 Rue Richer, Paris, Paris 75009
Hôtel Aida Opéra offers its guests a fitness centre, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Event space at this hotel measures 248 square feet (23 square metres). WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Hôtel Aida Opéra also features complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and room service (during limited hours). This 3-star Paris hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 58 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 248 sq ft of conference space
- 23 sq. m of conference space
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) (28.2 km / 17.5 mi)
- Train station: Paris Gare de l'Est (1.6 km / 1 mi)
- Metro station: Poissonniere Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
Hôtel Aida Opéra offers 58 forms of accommodation with a safe and free newspapers. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Paris hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Electric kettle
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Group Booking Policy: For bookings of 3 rooms or more, this property charges special rates and sales conditions. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Cash or credit card deposit required
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 30 per 24 hours
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hôtel Aida Opéra Paris
- Hôtel Aida Opéra
- Aida Opéra Paris
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.