Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy French cuisine with garden views at Restaurant Le O'40, one of the property's 2 restaurants
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- Pets welcome for a fee
Hôtel Concorde Montparnasse ratings based on 29 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hôtel Concorde Montparnasse
Our 3 nights at Concorde Montparmasse Paris
Not bad but also not recommend
Good location and view
Good place to stay in Paris
About the Hôtel Concorde MontparnasseLocation 40, rue du Commandant Mouchotte, Paris, Paris 75014
There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business centre on site. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Hôtel Concorde Montparnasse. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Paris hotel is smoke free.
- 354 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 2004
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Paris (ORY-Orly)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hôtel Concorde Montparnasse offers 354 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, designer toiletries and a hairdryer. This Paris hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers. Additionally, rooms include espresso makers and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Espresso maker
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Restaurant Le O'40 – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Wengé Bar – This bar only serves light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 30.0 per night.
- Pets: EUR 30 per pet, per night
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 22 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 30.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hôtel Concorde Montparnasse Paris
- Hotel Catalogne Gare Montparnasse
- Catalogne Paris Gare Montparnasse
- Catalogne Gare Montparnasse
- Concorde Montparnasse Paris
- Concorde Montparnasse
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.