Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with iPod docking stations, 24-hour room service and private gardens
- Free WiFi
- Relax with a drink at the piano bar
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- Just a 5-minute walk from Pont Neuf and 7 minutes on foot from Abbey of Saint-Germain-des-Pres
- Dogs welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
93.0% of guests recommend out of 1168 reviews
About the Hotel d'AubussonLocation 33 Rue Dauphine, Paris, Paris 75006
A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A library, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Hotel d'Aubusson. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 5-star Paris hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 49 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) (36 km / 22.3 mi)
- Train station: Paris Port-Royal Station (2.9 km / 1.8 mi)
- Metro station: Odeon Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Hotel d'Aubusson offers 49 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and MP3 docking stations. LCD televisions come with satellite channels, DVD players and video game consoles. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. This Paris hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and safes. Additionally, rooms include minibars and complimentary bottles of water. In-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested.A nightly turndown service is provided.
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Private outdoor space
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Gaming console
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11:30 AM.
Cafe Laurent – On-site piano bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
For bookings of 5 rooms or more, this property charges 100% of the booking with no possibility to cancel or modify the reservation.For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Pets: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 36 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel d'Aubusson Paris
- Hotel d'Aubusson
- d'Aubusson Paris
- d Aubusson Hotel Paris
- Hotel d Aubusson
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.