Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer LCD TVs, phones and desks
- Free WiFi
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the comfy beds and nice bathrooms
- Just a 3-minute drive from Parc des Princes and a few minutes from Stade Roland Garros
Reviews from Trip Advisor
85.0% of guests recommend out of 44 reviews
About the Hôtel de FranceLocation 112 Avenue du Général Leclerc, Boulogne-Billancourt, Hauts-de-Seine 92100
As a guest of Hôtel de France, you'll find tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. Public spaces have free WiFi. For a fee, parking is available. This Boulogne-Billancourt hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 19 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) (38.7 km / 24.1 mi)
- Train station: Sevres Brimborion Station (2 km / 1.2 mi)
- Metro station: Pont de Sevres Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hôtel de France offers 19 forms of accommodation with blackout curtains. 22-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower. This Boulogne-Billancourt hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 10 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Hôtel de France
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 12.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hôtel France Boulogne-Billancourt
- France Boulogne-Billancourt
- Hôtel France BoulogneBillanco
You should know
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.