Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with balconies, satellite TV and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Breakfast is offered for a fee
- Services include babysitting, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and nice bathrooms
- 6 minutes by car from Galeries Lafayette and 6 minutes from Grevin Museum
- Airport shuttle service available
Reviews from Trip Advisor
49.0% of guests recommend out of 341 reviews
About the Hôtel de L'OcéanLocation 7 Rue Mayran, Paris, Paris 75009
Hôtel de L'Océan offers its guests tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Event space at this hotel measures 355 square feet (33 square metres) and includes meeting rooms. Public spaces have free WiFi. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. The business-friendly Hôtel de L'Océan also features complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and room service (during limited hours).
- 1 building
- 52 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 355 sq ft of conference space
- 33 sq. m of conference space
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Paris (ORY-Orly) (21.1 km / 13.1 mi)
- Train station: Paris Gare du Nord (1 km / 0.6 mi)
Hôtel de L'Océan offers 52 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Rooms open to balconies. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. Satellite televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a bath, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Paris hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private balcony
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 6 AM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transport is offered on request. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Hôtel de L'Océan
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 16 per 24 hours
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hôtel L'Océan Paris
- L'Océan Paris
You should know
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.