Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front desk safe and a business centre
- Guests speak favourably about the area's walkability and the beds
- 7 minutes by car from Tour Montparnasse and 8 minutes from Les Invalides
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
25.0% of guests recommend out of 224 reviews
About the Hôtel de la GaîtéLocation 7 Rue Vandamme, Paris, Paris 75014
Public spaces have free WiFi. You'll find a business centre on site. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby are also featured at Hôtel de la Gaîté.
- 1 building
- 28 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) (38.3 km / 23.8 mi)
- Train station: Paris Montparnasse-Pasteur Station (1.2 km / 0.8 mi)
- Metro station: Gaite Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
Hôtel de la Gaîté offers 28 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and free toiletries. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8 AM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Weight limit: 10 kg
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13.5 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 24 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 40 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hôtel Gaîté Paris
- Hôtel Gaîté
- Gaîté Paris
- New Parnasse hôtel Paris
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.