Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LCD TVs, fridges and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the coffee shop/café or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the comfy beds and overall comfort
- Just a 3-minute drive from Moulin Rouge and a few minutes from Opéra Garnier
- Airport drop-off and local-area shuttle service available for a fee
- Pets welcome free of charge (restrictions apply)
Hôtel Hor Europe ratings based on 15 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hôtel Hor Europe
Great location. Friendly staff. Clean room.
11 Feb 2018 by Jan
Dear Sir or Madam, We would like to thank you for spending your time on sending your comment. We are delighted to know you have felt comfortable in our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again!
City Break to Paris
5 Jun 2019 by Antoine
Merci pour votre commentaire. Cordialement
28 Jan 2019 by antoine
Cher client, Merci pour votre commentaire. Nous sommes heureux d’entendre que votre séjour au sein de notre établissement s'est bien déroulé. Concernant votre remarque sur l'isolation du première étage, nous vous remercions de nous en faire part. En effet vous n'êtes pas le premier client à le signaler, et nous avons donc pris des dispositions pour régler le problème dans les plus brefs délais. Nous espérons vous accueillir de nouveau pour vous faire découvrir la nouvelle isolation on ne peut plus performante. Cordialement,
Loistava paikka asua Pariisin lomalla
About the Hôtel Hor EuropeLocation 160 rue Lafayette, Paris, Paris 75010
There's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 753 square feet (70 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle are available for a fee. A 24-hour fitness centre, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Hôtel Hor Europe. This 4-star Paris hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 47 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 753 sq ft of conference space
- 70 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2012
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) (27.1 km / 16.8 mi)
- Train station: Paris Nord Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Metro station: Gare du Nord Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport drop-off and area shuttle
- Parking: Extended parking available for a surcharge
Hôtel Hor Europe offers 47 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Each accommodation is individually furnished. 80-cm LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 2.88 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14.90 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 57 per vehicle
- Extended parking fee: EUR 27.60 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 28 per 24 hours
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hôtel Hor Paris
- Hôtel Hor
- Hor Paris
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.