Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, deep-soaking bathtubs and flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and nice bathrooms
- Just a 5-minute drive from Luxembourg Gardens and 6 minutes from Tour Montparnasse
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
90.0% of guests recommend out of 735 reviews
About the Hôtel Le RoyalLocation 212 Boulevard Raspail, Paris, Paris 75014
A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A 24-hour business centre and a meeting room are available. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Hôtel Le Royal.
- 1 building
- 48 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Built in 1921
- Business centre (24 hours)
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking reservations required
- Airport: Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) (37.9 km / 23.6 mi)
- Train station: Paris Denfert-Rochereau Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Extended parking available for a surcharge
Hôtel Le Royal offers 48 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pillowtop beds
- Deep soaking tub
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 35.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13 for adults and EUR 13 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60 per person (roundtrip)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 35.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hôtel Royal Paris
- Royal Paris
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.